Here is Craig surfing at Oceanside Beach for the first time. The waves were not the best that day as they were short but Craig made several attempts at getting up on the board. He was successful on several occasions but Laura only got pics of him taking a wonderful dive to his right. I would give him a 9.4 on the soon-to-be entrance. Looks more like a dolphin entering the water than Craig surfing. I guess when you wait until you are almost 40 to surf, you are lucky to even be able to swim out to the waves.
Don't ask him if he was sore the next day!

2 comments:
Kudos to you man! You look great out there. I'm totally jealous! Keep at it. Before we know it, you'll be one of those SUPER hot surfer dudes with the really long hair and awesome tans.
Hilarious! Go for it, old man - oh wait, that makes me ancient. Love you, mom
Post a Comment