

Over the weekend Katie went down to St. George with a bunch of ladies from her ward leaving Adam with the kids for a few days. Talk about a party! On Friday night I was with Katie at Old Navy when she got a phone call from Adam. By her reaction I thought something serious had happened. Adam TRIED to tell her that he stopped a robbery with the three kids right there. What mom wouldn't freak out when a gun is involved? Well come to find out, he was lying and just wanted to tell her that her kids would be in the Daily Herald Newspaper the next day. Katie claims that whenever she leaves town Adam seems to always be somewhere with the kids where they randomly get chosen to get their pictures taken. Well it happened again this weekend and here are a few pictures. I included the link for you to click on if you'd like to read the article. Adam was even quoted, making him a local celebrity in Santaquin now! Ya, right up there with Gary Coleman! We love small towns!!
http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/282190/17/




1 comment:
Very cool!
Post a Comment