Over the week of Labor Day Holly and Martin went back east. Here are a few pictures and blog she wanted to share with ya'll: We had so much fun, but came home exhausted! The whole trip was go, go, go, and we didn't get much sleep. It is such a beautiful place, and I told Martin if he ever wanted to move there I was ok with that. We visited his sister Cynthia, brother in law Jack, and niece Marina. We went to NYC, Boston, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Providence, Fairhaven, New Bedford, Dartmouth, and the area where Cynthia lives called Padanaram. I loved being close to the ocean again, and going sailing on Cynthia's friends 25 foot sailboat. It was fun to meet all of Cynthia's friends who were so welcoming. I'm so glad we had the chance to witness New England at such a beautiful time of year!
Four Months In, And....
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment