

One day I got a random text message from Maryn with a picture of Chloe. Like a proud aunt, I thought she looked adorable as always but then realized that she had something sparkling from her ear! I quickly called and found out the whole gang was at mom and dad's house and Maryn decided to pierce Chloe's ears! Because Maryn used to work at Claires in the mall she is an expert on piercing little kids ears. I guess she numbed it with a VERY special cream, drew the dots, did one ear and then the other, and wa la . . . Chloe is now the owner of pretty new flowers in her ears. She thought she was pretty hot stuff and told me all about it over the phone. Her reward? A lollipop from Grandma! Who could ask for more?!?!?!? Quick question - is that a purple tutu she is wearing? I thought so!
1 comment:
Duh! It's a purple FAIRY costume!
Post a Comment