Sunday, February 1, 2009

Guess who!

This is an anonymous entry and the author will never admit that he or she figured out the password and decided to post this. Talking on the phone the other day a certain family member foolishly admitted to me that they went into the kitchen to make dinner and whipped out a Manwich can. You know the brand . . . another way of saying sloppy joe. So this person opened the can and dumped it into the skillet to warm before putting it between the bun. To make a short story even shorter this chef was appauled to quickly find out that the can does NOT have the hamburger inside and that you must add it to the Manwich sauce yourself. I know, how atrocious is that?! This coming from someone who raised 6 wonderful, honest, and sarcastic kids! No worries 'Manwich Mama' . . . your secret is safe with me!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See that big thing on the side of the can that says add meat! This is hilarious!

Brooke said...

Although I would like to know who hacked into the blog and figured out my way awesome password, I think this is HILARIOUS!!!! I wanted to do the same thing but someone threatened me with my life. Way to go to whoever did this!

Anonymous said...

Hey - no anonymous messages! If you are going to make fun of the old lady, you have to own up to it!

Brooke said...

This coming from someone who left an anonymous message! You're killin' me smalls!