Ally and Tori
are only seven months apart in age and when they're together it is impossible to separate them! While we were in California Tori got to visit her grandma on Adam's side for a few days and Ally always looked forward to her return.
are only seven months apart in age and when they're together it is impossible to separate them! While we were in California Tori got to visit her grandma on Adam's side for a few days and Ally always looked forward to her return.
On Christmas eve, while all the adults were talking to Jeff on the phone, the girls stayed busy doing "makeovers" and giggling in the bathroom.





2 comments:
Way cute pictures. I want copies! But I think I want them colored. Maybe when you are here I can get them. Or just email them to me. Please!!
I took them with my cellphone when I was trying out the black and white setting so I don't have them in color. Sorry! But I will email them to you anyway! I think they are super cute.
Post a Comment