Okay, so it's always been known that both Katie and Maryn got the cooking genes in the family. I (Brooke) didn't need to learn because being right smack-dab in the middle of them I had no need. They cooked, I enjoyed, and then I usually ended up having to clean up. I must have done something right because in college I had roommates who also liked to cook so I NEVER cooked. Thus, I NEVER learned how to. The past few years I have become more accustomed to the kitchen and actually follow recipes now! Yeah, I'm pretty proud. Tonight was my latest creation. It is a broccoli cheese soup recipe I got from Laura that is DElish. SO YUMMY! Dump it in some bread bowls and wa la . . . dinner is served. The recipe is so good and SO BIG I now have lunch and dinner for the next few days. And they said it couldn't be done . . .




2 comments:
Hey - I think you forgot to post the recipe for this delicious soup. Are you willing to share?
Looks good maybe I will have to come down and visit just so you can make me some! You know I love to come down and veg. and now that I know you can cook I am going to have to bug Adam to let me come soon.
Post a Comment