Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Remember this?

Check out these beauties! Just a trip down memory lane. Go back four years around Christmas time, if you will. We had all just gone ice skating and visited our local golden arches afterwards. Adam and Brooke just couldn't resist . . .
Just another example of the REAL nerd inside us all!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is one of my all-time favorite pictures. It makes that day come back to my memory so vividly. It was no big deal - just a trip to McDonald's. But we were all there and it was great to be together.

Love, mom

Brookelyn said...

I know! It was tons of fun. Thanks to Laura who was a thinker and took a picture of it. Good times!

Katie said...

We keep this picture on our fridge just to remind us of crazy daddy and Crazy Aunt Brookey!

Brookelyn said...

Gees . . . thanks a lot! I feel the love!

Anonymous said...

I have this picture too, because as I recall someone stole my camera while we were in the McDo, and used it. I do believe I have another up the nose shot as well. Ah...good times!

Holly

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy checking out the blog - it makes me feel so very close to you all and you are all very special to me. Brooke, you have so much talent - keep it up girl. And how did I know Adam would stick his nose into almost everything??!! I have to tell you, I laugh most times till my sides ache. You always make my day! Love from Adam's mom, Linda