WARNING: If you don't want to know what the other grandkids are about to get from grandma and grandpa for Christmas this year DO NOT read this entry! I'm not kidding, this contains VERY sensitive information!!!
Jeff was able to go home to Virginia to visit Tiffany and the kids for the past few weeks. His arrival was delayed a little bit (we love the military STRICT schedule - right!) but he got there and the looks of things they all had a great time. He just headed back this past weekend and it was hard for everyone to say goodbye. Before he left, however, they were able to decorate for Christmas and even open up presents from our side of the family. Above you can see some fun pictures of all the festivities. My favorite picture? The one with Ryan in his Spiderman pajamas shooting his spider web at the camera. I think they were a big hit grandma! I'm glad Jeff was able to be with his family during this time. Break a leg buddy over there in Afghanistan! Be safe, be smart, and DBAP!! We love you and will talk to you and your family on Christmas!!






1 comment:
All I can say is " Oh Man" You ruined it for me! Just kidding! I hope that Jeff and Tiffany and the kids had a great time together! I am glad that they were able to have a Christmas together this year, even if it was in November. It is the time together that counts!
Post a Comment