
I'm sorry but I just HAD to put this on our blog. It's official - St. George has Utah's very first In-N-Out Burger!! This is BIG news for basically anyone who grew up in or visited California since . . . well, basically forever! They announced over four years ago that they would be building an In-N-Out in St. George and they even bought the land. We waited, and waited, and waited until FINALLY the blessed event occurred at the end of April. It already has had people visiting from Northern Utah, Idaho, and even some from Nevada have crossed the border since St. George is closer than Las Vegas. Now when you pass through the Land of Dixie you'll have more reasons to stop besides visiting your favorite person (that would be Brooke) or enjoying the red rocks. Now you can treat your taste buds as well with one of their FIVE menu items. Get it "animal" style, I hear it's quite delectable!!




3 comments:
That's funny because Stephen and I were talking about In and Out a couple days ago. We both said we wanted them to come to Utah! We'll have to come down and check it out!
What is "animal" style? Cute entry! jp
Animal style baby!!! That is all that Justin orders. With an animal style the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added. Of course this is a double double. And I truly wonder how the kid is still so skinny!
Try this site for all the details.
http://www.tiburon-belvedere.com/cgi/home.cgi?c=In_N_Out
Craig
Post a Comment