Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good times with the cousins!



I'm working on getting an entire family picture put on here but in the meantime, one of all the grandkids will have to do. This picture was taken the morning of Joey's funeral. We let all the kids run around the primary room while the viewing was going on, realizing that asking them to be quiet for both the viewing AND funeral was pretty much pointless. Poor Madi was sick, sleeping on the floor in the corner throughout the entire thing, but managed to come join everyone for the picture. What a sport!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute kids. You might want to put an "I" at the beginning of the paragraph - for some reason it isn't showing. Great job! mom

Anonymous said...

That's weird - The "I" is there on my computer. Does anyone else not see it?

Anonymous said...

Your blog is a good idea. Now Jan won't have to haul pictures to lunch for me to see how much the families are changing. Denice