Friday, May 23, 2008

I thought it was candy . . .




I know it's a little late but I thought this was too funny to not share. The day before easter we had Ethan and Tori over to help color the easter eggs for the big easter egg hunt. We were getting the water ready and had already passed out the tablets of dye to each of the kids to drop in and watch disolve before the festivies began. Well out of no where Maryn looks over at Ethan and notices that he is foaming red stuff out of his mouth! He thought the dye tablets grandma had given him was candy so he popped it in his mouth. Luckily we were able to get most of it out before he swallowed it but wasn't quick enough and it stained his teeth pretty pink! At first it looked like a horror movie but then we all just laughed hysterically! As Katie would say, "Well, he won't be known as the smartest kid. . . " Good times!

1 comment:

Stephen Elison said...

this looks like something one of my kids would do! Hilarious!