Okay, so mom has hinted multiple times that I should be the one to get this family blog thingy going. And since I have so much time on my hands and I'm the favorite child I should probably get going. I have multiple friends who have a blog and I love looking at those so I thought that it couldn't be that hard, right? Well I'm SLOWLY getting the hang of things and will probably stay up way too late adding and deleting things. Be patient and any advice would be helpful!
Brooke




3 comments:
This is AWESOME and I totally dig it! Good job Brooke!!!
yay you! Brooke! My advice is keep it updated! I check people's blogs all the time as you can see I have links to a lot........mine is peggysherratt.blogspot.com!
Keep it up girl!!!
Lookin' good. I can hardly wait to see what you will put on next. Love, mom
Post a Comment