Wednesday, October 8, 2008

William the Bobcat


William recently got "promoted" to the rank of a bobcat. Ok, so this is Brooke typing and I have no idea how scouting works so I'm not even sure I'm using the correct terminology. The closest thing I have ever gotten to scouting would be the Thin Mints the Girl Scouts sell outside of Walmart each year. But anyhoo, William moved up in the world of scouting and that is so cool. As you can see his ward had a big ceremony where Tiffany made him into a bobcat. I wish I could have been there cause then maybe I could learn a few things. Way to go Will, keep up the good work! P.S. I especially liked the picture of Ryan making a face while he was supposed to be sitting quietly. Gotta love the kid!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Boy Brooke you are so on top of things I loved your slide shows. Hopefully you do not mind if I copyed you. Keep up the good work on the blog it looks awesome. (When I use that word does it make me sound old?)