So this blog is becoming quite boring and it is driving me nuts. So . . . to spice things up again we are going to be playing a little game. I will be giving you at least 10 clues about a person in the Porter family and you get to guess who it is by leaving it in the comment section. I will post a new one each week and also reveal the answer to the previous week. Hopefully some of you can guess and maybe even learn a few things about the people we consider family! Here we go . . .
THIS PERSON:
- is addicted to a diet beverage
- is freakin' hilarious
- is known for his/her good looks and sparkling personality
- can be a disciplinarian and a softy all at the same time
- has or could give great dental exams
- feels better after working out (seriously???)
- likes long walks on the beach
- has a stamp in their passport
- has wicked jump roping skills
- is competitive (like that narrows it down)
Of course there are many more things that make this person fun, unique, and a terrific person but those things will all have to wait until after their name is revealed!!
P.S. It can be anyone from GG to Emma!!!
P.S. It can be anyone from GG to Emma!!!





5 comments:
Hmmmm. . . well at firs I thought it was me, but then I got to the whole competitive part and that is DEFINITELY NOT me. So my guess is on Maryn.
McKenna
I don't think it is me. I would say Katie because of the dental exam part.
I'm sorry to say ladies that you're both incorrect. It is not Maryn nor Katie!!! Keep guessing. . .
Ohhhh - this is so much fun!
It's Craig.
I said it was Craig. mom
Post a Comment