Reality shows seem to be taking over the television and I'll admit . . .I'm a fan. Now that I have the blessed invention of Tivo I tend to watch shows I normally never would before, only because they are accessible at any hour of the day (or night!) Last night was the finale of Dancing with the Stars where the two Utahans competed against each other. One was the pro dancer (Louis Van Amsetel) and the other a celebrity (Donny Osmond).
I really wanted Kelly Osbourne to take home that coveted mirror-ball trophy. Her British accent spouting off hilarious one liners made me roll on the floor each week. Her sincerity and vulnerability made me keep cheering her on. She definitely was the underdog. She wasn't going to go far. . . Except she did! She made it to the finale last night and did an awesome job!!! I wish she would have won, but she didn't. Bummer.

Instead . . . Mr. Puppy Love himself won the whole shabang! Some predicted the victory while others were surprised Mya didn't win. Either way he was happy, his family was happy, and most mormons were happy.
At lunch today it was decided that the reason he won was due to his large family. With each member allowed 4 votes that would equal close to a million. That is if you count siblings, nephews, nieces, cousins, etc. etc. etc. Hey, who said "multiplying and replenishing the earth" wouldn't come in handy one day??? 



1 comment:
I didn't know he won, how crazy!
Post a Comment