Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes on Monday! I heard from all my siblings (even one at 5am!) and the rents, along with a lot of other friends and family! It was great going home for the weekend before and celebrating my birthday with everyone. I got back into town on Sunday night and got to start back at work the next day. I thought you'd like to see a little bit of what my day entailed. If you want to see the entire entry visit my class blog by clicking here. I knew that something was planned because I totally got my friend McKenna to spill the beans. What can I say, I have a gift. However, I wasn't expecting it to be THIS big!
Here is a great shot of my class! They are totally cheesing it but that's because that day they had A LOT of fun!!! As you can tell some of the shirts were a little on the big side but they were so excited to have them and wore them all day with pride. Many students throughout the school asked me how they could get one of their own. My class felt pretty cool!!!




3 comments:
Oh Holly, I can tell that you are a great teacher because you are so loved by all your kids and their parents. I helped so many years in my kids schools to I know that this big deal is only for the very best. Congratulations!!! And Happy Birthday!
And after all that...I typed Holly when I was thinking Brook! I'm sure Holly is loved and appreciated at the bank!!
I'm SO glad you had such a wonderful day! You deserve it!!
Post a Comment